• I would like to work in Shizuoka. What should I do?

    First, you need to register SIBA job applicant form, then we will interview with you.

  • I want to work in Shizuoka’ Company which is related to my country.

    Fill out the inquires form or discuss from SIBA’s official LINE account. SIBA staff will talk with you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us from here.Contact Us